What is Joint Wax™?
Joint Wax™ is a 100% all natural custom wax blend used to protect scientific and other glass joints. It is available in a single tube, Net Wt. 0.15oz (4.3g)
Why do I Want Joint Wax™?
Joint Wax™ Prevents Glass Grinding & Frozen Joints. It doesn’t slip; it grips and holds to secure your glass joints.
How do I use it?
- Apply Joint Wax™ liberally to the entire male joint surface prior to connecting
- Twist the joints while inserting to coat both surfaces evenly to prevent glass grinding
- Adjust the joints into the final position and you’re done
- To disconnect the joint, simply rotate one side while pulling the joint apart
- DO NOT pull the joints apart without rotating as damage to the glass may occur
How much does Joint Wax™ Cost?
Single Tube of Joint Wax™: $5.99
3-Pack of Joint Wax™: (valued at $17.97): $12.75
25-Count Retail Boxes (valued at $149.75): $74.88
Item Description Boxes Tubes MSRP Discount Cost Savings Shipping
Single Tube 1 single tube 0 1 $5.99 0% $5.99 $0.00 $3.00
3 Pack 3 single tubes 0 3 $17.97 15% $12.75 $5.22 $3.00
Box 1 Box - 25 tubes 1 25 $149.75 50% $74.88 $74.88 $7.50
Where can I buy Joint Wax™?
Single tubes and 25-count boxes of Joint Wax™ tubes are available in a variety of retail shops and are also available in the Online Store. The 3-pack is only available online and not available in stores.
What if I am looking to buy at the Distributor level?
Got more questions? Send us an email to email@example.com